Check out the eGrow – eXperience!
Do you want to join a Grow Group but are too far away to access one? Or do you prefer a virtual environment?
Grow Victoria is trialling eGrow, a virtual Grow meeting and we are looking for Victorians who aren’t able to attend a physical Grow group due to geographic limitations. This trial will also allow us to develop the best online experience as possible as your feedback will be instrumental in helping us shape this important initiative.
What is eGrow?
Who Can Join?
Any Victorian who cannot currently access a face-to-face Grow Group
What kind of technology do you need to be able to participate?
- Access to at least ADSL2+ or 4G internet
- A webcam or smartphone with front/back camera
- A PC with Google Chrome web browser installed
- Have a data plan of at least 10GB/mth
(PleaseNote: The eGrow support groups use approx. 2Gb per 2hr weekly session.)
What will eGrowers need to provide?
- eGrowerswill have to provide us with an email address so we can connect participants into the video conference.
- All eGrowers will be asked to complete a consent form to confirm their participation in the trial and evaluation. Your information will be treated with complete confidentiality and, apart from the need to provide an email address, there is no need to provide any other identifying information.
Your Privacy is very important
Like all Grow Programs, access to the meeting is confidential and eGrowers will need to ensure their method of connection protects the privacy of all participants.
When do the eGrow groups start?
The Victorian eGrow support group will commence in November. The support group will be on either a Tuesday or Thursday. We will be seeking your input as to which day and what time is most convenient to you to participate in.