Do you want to join a Grow Group but are too far away to access one? Or do you prefer a virtual environment?
What is eGrow?
Grow WA is running eGrow, a virtual Grow meeting and we are looking for Western Australian’s who aren’t able to attend a physical Grow group due to geographic limitations. This will also allow us to develop the best online experience as possible as your feedback will be instrumental in helping us shape this important initiative.
When do the eGrow groups meet?
Tuesday evenings 6.30pm, commencing on Tuesday 4th June 2019. If you are interested in attending, please fill in the inquiry form below and we will contact you.
Who Can Join?
Any Western Australian who cannot currently access a face-to-face Grow Group
What kind of technology do you need to be able to participate?
- Access to at least ADSL2+ or 4G internet
- A webcam or smartphone with front/back camera
- A PC with Google Chrome web browser installed
- Have a data plan of at least 10GB/mth
(Please Note: The eGrow support groups use approx. 2Gb per 2hr weekly session.)
What will eGrowers need to provide?
- eGrowers will have to provide us with an email address (we recommend you use/create an anonymous email address) so we can connect participants into the video conference.
- All eGrowers will be asked to complete a consent form to confirm their participation in the evaluation. Your information will be treated with complete confidentiality and, apart from the need to provide an email address, there is no need to provide any other identifying information.
Your Privacy is very important
Like all Grow Programs, access to the meeting is confidential and eGrowers will need to ensure their method of connection protects the privacy of all participants.