Welcome to Grow
For over 60 years, we’ve been helping Australians with free mental health support. Grow members support one another in a secure, understanding environment, focused on developing real world skills for growth.
What does Grow do?
The Grow program is a holistic, group support model based on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. Groups support members with their mental health and everyday development.
- Free mental health support group
- Supporting people with a diverse range of mental health needs
- 12 step program using principles of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Complementary to existing treatments
- Available at various locations in your city
- Everybody welcome
Who does Grow benefit?
If you know someone with a mental health issue, we may be able to help. We encourage healthcare professionals as well as friends and family to refer new members to us. We’ll then discuss with them whether joining a Grow group is right for them.
Speak to a Grow leader about referring a new member