In Grow’s 2017 staff survey, conducted by Enhancing Community Business, a resounding 100% of survey respondents said that they either loved or liked working for Grow and 96% said they were proud to work for Grow.
So if you are considering a job in the not for profit sector, consider working with Grow – and be a part of our community.
If you would like to make an enquiry or submit a resume, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Advertised Positions:
Administration Coordinator – Full Time – Grow NSO
- Southside – Avoid the city commute
- Brisbane national office – non-for-profit organisation
- Be appreciated for your skills in management support
- Permanent full-time opportunity
We need an energetic and proactive Administration Coordinator committed to being a team player with a service orientation.
This role will suit you if you have good interpersonal skills and office management experience.
Grow is a national organisation, providing peer supported programs for people with a mental illness.
Sound office and computer skills and a strong attention to detail will be highly valued. This may suit a candidate with some exposure to document control systems, experience with minute taking and management of the office and ability to deal with the necessary technical equipment such as laptops, projector, etc.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provision of administrative support to the CEO
- Preparing and assisting with management reporting, and tracking of actions
- Coordination of assets including telephones, computer hardware and motor vehicles
- Assisting with internal communications, website management and HR administration
Administrative functions require the applicant to work proficiently in SharePoint and Office 365.
You will be appreciated, and the salary will be negotiated dependant on experience.
You will be required to provide two referees from recent employers following interview.
The position description is available on www.grow.org.au